7.03.2005

cursed triangle

The Bermuda Triangle (a.k.a. the Devil's Triangle) is a triangular area in the Atlantic Ocean bounded roughly at its points by Miami, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico. Legend has it that many people, ships and planes have mysteriously vanished in this area.
not the shape
not the angle
not the beauty of the place
triangular place
death without a trace
sitting next to me, the co-pilot Mack
first class passengers at my back
thick glasses at my eye-leveled sight
fog..
fog..
first
everything seemed perfect
but my left engine stopped
plane started to slow down..
started to soar towards the blue calm sea
second
i can hear them screaming
craving to wake them
in a terrible nightmare
then a splash came
i heard my death coming
the pounding increasing
so i inhaled my last breath
third
my hopes are down
my body can't be found anywhere
fogged and drained
freezed and stiffed
this was all my fault
i should have known Bermuda
the triangle that killed my friends.
.
.
-after a lesson about bermuda triangle